Health & Safety
As of May 23, 2022
The health and safety of our attendees is a top priority. We will update this page regularly as we continue to monitor COVID-19. We will be following all mandated venue, local, and state requirements and stay updated on CDC and WHO guidelines. For additional questions please contact [email protected].
In-Person Attendance Requirements
Per the State of California announcement of April 1, 2022, proof of vaccination or negative test will not be required at API World, Microservices World or AI DevWorld 2022.
Additionally, face coverings/masks will be encouraged but not required at API World, Microservices World or AI DevWorld.
The San Jose McEnery Convention Center is a GBAC STAR facility accredited.
Each individual is welcome to make their own decisions, and if you still wish to test, no-cost testing can be found through the California Department of Public Health (San Jose Convention Center zip code 95113): Find a testing site (ca.gov)
For CDC Travel Recommendations, click here. Check back regularly for updates.
Health & Safety Onsite at AI DevWorld 2022
The details below are just some of the health & safety precautions that will be implemented at AI DevWorld 2022. We will continue to provide updates to exhibitors and attendees in a timely manner.
Protocols that meet current state and local health authority guidelines on physical distancing will be implemented throughout the facility.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer units will be available in all public passthrough areas.
- The San Jose Convention Center maintains building ventilation systems with MERV-13 air filters.
- The San Jose Convention Center is following the sanitization guidelines recommended by the EPA and CDC. The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased in all public and passthrough areas during event hours. Additional deep-cleaning and disinfecting overnight routines will also be implemented on frequent contact surfaces. Cleaning protocols will have an emphasis on restrooms and high-touch areas.
- All Food and Beverage operations will follow the CDC, State of California, and County of Santa Clara Public Health Department recommendations.
The San Jose Convention Center is committed to safety measures and protocols to help ensure a successful event and visitor experience. Learn more about the Team San Jose Health & Sanitation Program.
To create a safe and successful event for all:
- Follow all signage throughout the facility for safe physical distancing.
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene.
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- Review all in-person requirements before attending.
Thank you for your cooperation to keep our community safe as we return to in-person events!