AI Dev World (October 8-10, San Jose Convention Center) will be the world’s largest artificial intelligence dev event with tracks covering chatbots, machine learning, open source AI libraries, AI for the enterprise, and deep AI / neural networks. This conference targets software engineers and data scientists who are looking for an introduction to AI as well as AI dev professionals looking for a landscape view on the newest AI technologies.
What is AI Dev World?
ACT TODAY! Ask About EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS!
Contract by May 1
Contract by July 1
Contract by August 1
Multiple Event Participation Discounts Up to 30%
Who attends AI Dev World?
DEVELOPERS / ENGINEERS
Most of the talks and workshops in Artificial Intelligence Dev World are technical and target a developer audience. These talks will range from introductory to advanced practitioners.
The more advanced AI dev talks will target Intensive Ai practitioners who have experience with open source and commercial machine learning technologies.
Many talks, including the AI for the Enterprise track, will target non-practitioners who are looking to make purchasing decisions regarding AI technologies for their company.
Attendee Data Shows Key Titles at AI Dev World
41% Executive/VP/Director Level
42% Developers & Engineers
11% Product and Platform Managers
86% West Coast
Size of Companies
32 US States represented
31 Countries represented
Size of Companies
38% Start-Ups/New to Market
Begin Building Your Sponsorship Package TODAY!
- Connect with 3,000 qualified buyers
- Speak directly to key influencers on the AI Dev World stages!
- Exposure on the event website, a listing in the official AI Dev World Conference marketing campaign, company and product description in the onsite event program guide and mobile app
- Access to a state-of-the-art press room, registered press list, media kit distribution and the AI Dev World virtual press newsroom
- Receive extra conference and exhibit passes to distribute to staff,
prospects and customers
- Discounted conference passes and FREE EXPO Passes to distribute to prospects and customers
With a variety of sponsorship opportunities available, including speaking
opportunities, branding and exhibit booths, we will work with you to build the right package for any budget.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Options
- Official and Basic Sponsor
- Main and Side Stage Speaking Opportunities
- Keynote and Main Stage Sponsorships
- Sponsorship of DevExec Conference
- Sponsorship of Hackathon
- Sponsorship of Hiring Mixer
- DeveloperWeek Exhibit Booth Packages
- Co-Located Partner Events
- DeveloperWeek Marketing and Promotional Opportunities