AI DevWorld 2020 is now a virtual experience happening October 27-29.
Last updated August 4, 2020
This year, AI DevWorld 2020 is going digital, with a fully virtual conference & expo. The conference will host 2,000+ virtual attendees for 100+ online keynotes, workshops, and conference sessions, a 2-day Virtual Expo, speaker Q&As, and many online networking opportunities.
We are now able to host the entire international AI dev community online! This allows software engineers and data scientists from across the globe to interact remotely. A virtual AI DevWorld 2020 encourages participating attendees and companies to support and connect with each other, share ideas and learn online in these unprecedented times.
Here’s what you can expect at AI DevWorld 2020:
- The world’s largest artificial intelligence dev event with tracks covering chatbots, machine learning, open source AI libraries, AI for the enterprise, and deep AI / neural networks. See tracks here.
- AI technical talks featuring 75+ speakers and 100+ workshops & sessions across 4 virtual stages.
- Advanced AI dev talks that target Intensive Ai practitioners who have experience with open source and commercial machine learning technologies.
- An AI for the Enterprise track which helps non-practitioners, who are looking to make purchasing decisions regarding AI technologies for their company, make informed smart decisions.
- Additional virtual networking opportunities, and an expanded virtual expo with 50+ exhibitors, co-located with API World.
We look forward to welcoming you to AI DevWorld 2020 on October 27-29, and keeping the entire AI dev community connected. We will plan to return to the San Jose Convention Center in October 2021, with both a physical & digital event.
AI Dev World is the hub for the newest breakthroughs in AI developer technologies and this year’s event will implore the community to find solutions that move the industry forward!